AllExtreme EXCBBO1 Universal Car Seat Back Organizer with 4 USB Charging Ports PU Leather Multi Pocket SUV Travel Storage for Tissue Paper and Bottle Holder (Black)
- MULTI-POCKET CAR BACKSEAT ORGANIZER: AllExtreme presents PU Leather Car Back Seat Organizer that features assorted pockets along with a heavy-duty yet luxurious profile to keep your belongings safe, handy and organized pocket in your car or SUV.
- INTEGRATED 4 USB SLOTS: We know how hard it is to keep your devices charged on the go or power gadgets that need DC supply. This car organizer comes with 4 USB charging slots that can be connected to the front or rear car's USB outlet for converting one socket into 4.
- STURDY FOLDABLE TRAY & ADJUSTABLE: Take your eatables on the go for eating in a more convenient and safe manner with its wide tray that can be used to keep your travel snacks. Also, its surface is quite easy to clean so you won't have to worry about it.
- WATERPROOF & EASY TO INSTALL: It is made of PU leather water-resistant material so you can store water bottles and drink bottles. Simple and easy to install, it takes less than a minute with the long enough adjustable top and bottom buckle straps.
- KEEP YOUR CAR CLEAN: You could wipe clean with a soft cloth. The back seat organizer is made of luxury PU Leather to ensure durability and eliminate stretching or shrinkage. Water-resistant backing protects the car seat upholstery from liquid spills and stains.
AllExtreme Car Back Seat Organizer is great to keep your car organized, keep your seat clean and will protect your seat from getting scratched. It will cover your full seat. And It has enough well-made pockets to store your essentials and added 2 new functions: 4 USB slots and a food table. When you're an adult, it's quite frustrating to see your gadget's battery draining and there are also devices that need consistent DC power supply; but not with this back seat organizer as it comes handy with 4 USB DC sockets. Also, when you have kids, you will find that your every decent car is turning into a messy, occupied with your kid's toys, snacks, crumbs, and other stuff they needed. You may ever try no food in the car rule, but failed, especially your family is on the long road trip.